Turbosmart RacePort w/ Sensor Cap
The GenV RacePort ‘Sensor Cap’ allows you to monitor blow-off valve (BOV) position for diagnostic or tuning purposes, a true unique solution and first of it’s kind on the market.
If you are using BOV for traction/torque control, knowing how far it’s open is paramount to providing insight to further optimise the calibration process. Aside from a calibration benefit, if you have any doubt that the BOV is not staying closed when it should be, check the logs, this has never been easier with the Turbosmart GenV Race Port ‘Sensor Cap’
The ‘Female Flange’ Variants are designed to fit peer / competitor flange systems for ease of changeover & do not include a weld on mounting flange. For a full kit including mounting system, please select the "Factory" Flange Style.
- Billet 6000 Series Aluminium Construction
- Quick Release Aluminium V-Band Collar
- 2.0″ Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- Milspec Hard Anodized Valve Guide and Stem
- Hi-Temp Silicon Nomex Diaphragm
- Boost Balance Technology
- Positive Sealing Valve Seat
- Twin 1/8″NPT Reference Ports
- Valve Position Sensor Upgrade Option Available
- Female Flange System option available for Peer Fitment