K Series RSX & K Swap Shifter Cables
Precision Works RSX Shifter Cables
Only the Precision Works Cables come with Delrin inserts!
For: RSX Type-S & K-Swap setups.
- Super strong and stretch resistant replacement for the weaker OEM RSX Type-S cables.
- Overall length is the same as OEM.
- Compatible with all OEM and most shifter boxes on the market today.
- More flexible than OEM cables.
- Made almost entirely of high strength steel, the outer cable is constructed with a low friction Teflon coated inner liner and a heat resistant polyethylene outer covering.
- Cable mounting ends are made of high strength steel and were designed with a threaded section to eliminate the need for the oem cable clips.
- Compatible with OEM clips (if desired.)
- Fully adjustable rod end connections at all four ends.
- Gear selector with a billet rod end, with added a spherical Delrin insert to allow proper movement.
- The Billet Shifter Cable Transmission Bracket (K-Series) is strongly recommended for an easier installation and allow adjustments, compared to the stock bracket.