Composite Full Containment Racing Seat - Black - FIA 8855-1999
RaceQuip FIA-Certified Full Containment Composite Racing Seats provide the support to securely hold you in place, enhancing your control of the car. This seat is certified to FIA 8855-1999 specifications, complete with an affixed FIA hologram. Designed for professional racing, it offers increased thigh and hip support, along with extended shoulder and rib bolsters for added containment. The halo protrusions at the top provide additional head support in the event of a side impact, which is why this seat is considered full containment.
The shell is a one-piece lightweight, FRP hand-laid composite structure built for strength and durability. This design accommodates all Head and Neck restraints, and there are five seat belt guides to handle 4, 5, or 6-point harness sets. The seat bottom and back cushions incorporate energy-absorbing memory foam for comfort and safety. The seat material is black mesh fabric for improved breathability, with a more durable smooth covering in high-wear areas. The exposed areas of the shell feature a shiny black gelcoat for a great look and easier cleaning. There are four built-in 8mm side mount threaded fasteners (brackets not included). Optional RaceQuip brackets allow the seat mounting to go from a 0° upright position to a 30° layback position. The seats weigh approximately 23 lbs.
- One-Piece Lightweight FRP Composite Shell
- Pro Racing Design With Extra Tall Thigh and Hip Support
- Integral Shoulder and Rib Bolsters
- Full Containment Right and Left Head Support Halo
- Accommodates All Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Five Seat Belt Guides Handle 4, 5, or 6-point Harnesses
- Energy Absorbing Memory Foam Back and Seat Cushions
- Black Mesh Fabric Cover for Breathability
- Four Built-in 8mm Mounting Lugs With Bolts (M8 x 20mm)
- Shiny Black Gelcoat Finish on Exposed Areas
- Optional RaceQuip Seat Mount Brackets Allow 0° to 30° Layback
- Weighs Approximately 23 lbs