AEM High Volume Fuel Filter for Honda
Fits most 1988-2001 Honda Acura applications where the factory fuel filter mounts to the fire wall location.
AEM's High Volume Fuel Filter is capable of supporting fuel flow for vehicles up to 500 horsepower. Double O-ring seals deliver superior leak protection and the filter’s 6061 aluminum body provides excellent durability. The standard high-flow filter element is replaceable and available at most auto parts stores so you aren’t stuck if you need to replace it during a race. This unit is a direct-fit replacement for most Honda/Acura applications or used as a floating application on most vehicles.
- Supports flow for racing and Motorsports vehicles up to 500 horsepower
- Fits in stock Honda/Acura location or as a floating application on any vehicle
- Large hexes machined into top and bottom for easy disassembly
- Thread sizes for filter are 12x1.25 top and 14x1.50 bottom for fittings (universal applications)
- Uses standard high flow replacement filter (NAPA Gold Part #PN4950 or FRAM part #CH6069)
- No additional parts required for installation (Honda/Acura Only)