AEM GPS Speedometer Gauge X-series
AEM’s X-Series GPS Speedometer (PN 30-0313) display ground speed, course and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an Infinity ECU to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle.
The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
X-SERIES DIGITAL GPS SPEEDOMETER FEATURES:
- Displays ground speed, heading and altitude!
- Integrate with the Infinity ECU via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping!
- Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
- User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems