400lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Single Barb Outlet
**The 50-1235 features a smooth barbed outlet that is ideal for 5/16-inch ID hose**
AEM's 400LPH high flow fuel pumps were designed with high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles in mind! They deliver the same high flow and reliable performance that AEM has become known for at very competitive price. Each pump is individually flow tested and guaranteed to flow 400+ LPH (106 GPH) at 40 PSI (13.5V), which on gasoline will support 1000+ horsepower!* The pumps also maintain their high flowrate even as system pressure increases flowing 330+ LPH at 70 PSI (13.5V) which will support approx. 870 HP* on gasoline! Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
With their compact 39mm body (same size as Walbro 255), low amperage draw, 11mm inlets and 9mm barbed outlet's these fuel pumps were designed to replace the OEM fuel pump in many applications. Each pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve.
Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
PRV Activation: 80 PSI
Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
Current Draw (70 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
The 400LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 4000LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 400 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 400 lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. You can download a copy of the instructions from the BUY/INSTRUCTIONS tab on the product pages of our website.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.