4 Port AEMnet CAN Hub
AEM’s 4 Port AEMnet CAN Hub is the perfect solution for connecting multiple AEMnet CAN bus-enabled devices together. This convenient Module provides a central docking station for four AEMnet cables via 4-way DTM-style housings and can provide power to all of the connected devices on the Hub through a single port (3A max current capacity – NOT for use to power UEGO sensor heaters). Users can daisy-chain two 4 Port AEMnet CAN Hubs together for a total of 6 connected devices.
AEMnet buses must be properly terminated using termination resistors on each end of the port (120 Ohms each, contact us for more information if needed). AEM offers DTM-style 4-pin termination plugs that simplify this process if you have a device that does not have an integrated or selectable termination resistor.
- Easily connect and power multiple AEMnet CAN devices from a central docking station!
- Four integrated 4-way DTM-style housings provide reliable AEMnet CAN connections
- Daisy chain two Hubs to connect six AEMnet Devices
- Compact enclosure - 3.45” (87.63mm) Long x 1.18” (29.85mm) Tall
- Safe for engine bay mounting – IP67-rated enclosure
- Mounting hardware included (two 4-40 x 7/8” flat head screws, two 4-40 x 0.375” washers and two 4-4 x 9/64” Nylock nuts)